RTS Trade Copier
In Spring 2017, we launched the RTS Trade Copier.
RTS’s trading methodology is a verified, proven system based upon decades of real Wall Street experience, unlike most of what you find on the internet.
Also unlike other systems, the RTS system is based on decades of real-time actual trading and is more sophisticated (and complex). The complexity shows up in the form of the Contingency Rules, which stipulate precisely what actions to take after you hit a stop or target in the same session. This is handy when we get a runaway move—or a reversal.
Programming, automating, and testing of the RTS Trade Copier has taken over a year, and allows you, the subscriber, to have your own personal trading account automatically follow the trades that go on in the actual RTS trading account. Who wants to watch the screen all day (or learn to program MT4)?
How it works:
- Every time we place a trade in our RTS Master Account and its associated orders for stop/targets, your account makes the exact same trade and at virtually the same time, subject to market conditions.
- You do not have to install anything. You do not have to watch the screen. You don’t even have to have your computer on.
- You can, if you like, change the contract sizes in your account or vary the risk that you choose to apply. Your account remains in your possession and at no time does RTS have access to it. You can also watch the Trade Copier trading on your brokerage account summary page or directly from the 4x Solutions webpage.
- In addition, for clients desiring a higher degree of specialization, we offer bespoke trading solutions, tailoring the RTS trading methodology for your individual tastes. Please reach out for your tailored solution.
What to do next, in three easy steps:
- You open and fund a Metatrader 4 account at the broker of your choice. Almost any broker can be utilized, so long as it uses the MT4 platform. (Our partner, 4x Solutions, has worked with hundreds of brokers). We recommend a minimum account size of $2000.
- You sign up for the RTS Trade Copier program. To do that, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure you have confirmed your broker makes the MT4 platform available.
- After we have verified your account, we will send you a link to sign up for your own license of the RTS Trade Copier software from 4x Solutions, which is what allows you to follow and auto-trade what goes on in the RTS accounts. The 4x Solutions program will cost you $28 per month. The entire fee goes to 4x Solutions and not one penny to RTS. This is the standard software license agreement that everyone has to sign for every piece of software we utilize.
- The introductory price to access to the RTS Trade Copier is $89 per month. There is a minimum three-month commitment to the program. Please note that there are limited slots available at this introductory price.
- In addition, RTS levies a performance fee of 15% that is payable ONLY on verified gains to your account. Performance fees for high-profile plans such as RTS are typically significantly higher. This offer is available on a limited basis to early subscribers as a demonstration of how excited we are by this offering and how profitable we expect it to be this year. The performance feel is calculated and invoiced by 4XSolutions.
The performance fee works this way:
Each trade that is taken by RTS is logged in a database kept by 4x Solutions. They record the entry / exits prices and times, the ticket number, and the overall outcome in terms of pips and profit. They record only for the purpose of performance billing trades taken by the RTS Trader Copier. Any other trades taken on the account will not be recorded.
On the first of each month, the 4XSolutions billing script is run to seek whether the account shows a profit for the billing period. If there is a profit, 4X Solutions issues an invoice for a percentage of those profits. All closed trades are marked as “paid,” and the billing cycle resets.
If the account suffered a loss, nothing happens until the following month. For example, if at the end of Month 1, your account shows a gain of 5%, you will get an invoice for a 15% performance fee. The 4XSolutions invoice will contain a detailed breakdown of the trades, and allow you seven days to check that you concur with trading outcomes by reconciling it against your own trading account. After seven days, the invoice will become due and will be automatically collected.
In the event of a losing month, as noted, there is no performance fee. No performance fee is charged until the account has made back any and all losses in the immediate preceding month(s). So, if a 2% loss in Month 2 is followed by a 3% loss in Month 3, you would not pay a performance fee until Month 4 or Month 5 had recaptured that 5%. Let’s say in Month 4 you made 7%. The performance fee would be calculated at 7% minus 5% previously lost = 2%. The performance fee would be charged against the 2%. This is the industry standard methodology, by the way.
CFTC REQUIRED RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
NOTICE: “HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.